CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just an Update!

I thought after our company left things would slow down but they haven't really. We want to congratulate Omi and Opa on their mission call. They will be leaving November 17th to spend 23 months in Berlin Germany! We are excited for them and greatful for their examples. Among other news, I quit working at The Learning Center (my summer job) and will start my REAL job as a teacher on Monday. I'm very excited but also very nervous. I will be teaching a developmental preschool with tons of kids. I was excited to hear that other than me there will be a part time teacher as well. Thank goodness. I could not do it on my own. Zak was sick this weekend so we spent the weekend just hanging around out apartment which was kind of nice after all of our company and travels. Hopefully he will feel better soon and be able to go back to work.

2 comments:

Ally said...

you have the best camera! those pictures are amazing! i love your background to. i think i may be changing mine every month because there is always something cuter, and well it gives me something to do. i am not busy like you are. oh and i got a job at the hard hat, so if we go together 15% off! yum

Sarah Stout said...

Hey!! Glad you found me! I was just telling that (Broulims meetings) to Kiersi. She said you guys were commuting together that is pretty cool. Too funny! Hey if you know anyone else's blogs let me know! Have a great day!